1. The materials published on the site are intended for personal non-commercial use. All materials published on the site are copyrighted and are owned or controlled by the Company or a party that is the content provider. You must comply with all prior copyright notices, information or restrictions contained on any page.
2. The content of the site is protected by copyright in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and international copyright. You may not change, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, reproduce (except as provided for in paragraph 2.3, 2.4 and 2.5 of these Terms of Service), create new works, distribute, perform, or use in any way site content (including software) in general or in particular.
3. You can download or copy the contents of the site, other components and elements displayed on the site, for personal use only, provided that all copyright and other messages contained in it are respected.
4. Internet edition allows free use of information posted on the Company’s websites, provided that the hyperlink is open and the source is not lower than the first paragraph. For printed publications, reprinting of materials of the Company is permitted on a fee basis and only with the written consent of the editor.
Responsibilities of the parties:
1. The site administration is not responsible for the content of advertising materials and informational articles, comments and blogs of users, which are posted on the site, as well as for the consequences of their publication and use.
2. The opinion of the authors of articles, comments, blogs posted on our pages, may not coincide with the opinions and position of the editorial board.
1. The administration reserves the right to make changes to these rules. Changes take effect from the moment of publication of the new version of the rules on the Site.
2. The site administration may deprive of the right to use the site of a participant who systematically violates these rules.
3. The site administration is not responsible for the opinion of the authors of publications.
4. The administration is always ready to take into account the wishes and suggestions of any site participant regarding the work of the resource.
For all questions related to the operation of the Site and the placement of information on the Site, contact the editors [email protected]